Attractions Near Our Cincinnati Inn
With our Cincinnati inn’s great downtown location, we place you right in the middle of many great attractions in Cincinnati. Guests at our inn can enjoy all the fantastic things to do in Cincinnati like the many live theaters in the area, the Cincinnati Music Hall, Washington Park, and so much more. Our Cincinnati inn is located in the neighborhood of Over-the-Rhine, which is one of the largest, most intact urban historic districts in the United States. After visiting a variety of fantastic sites and museums, and you can return to your Cincinnati accommodation
and enjoy our great amenities. Book your stay online today
Things To Do in Cincinnati:
- Take in a concert or a Beyond the Bricks Tour at the Music Hall across the street from the inn
- Savor fine dining at the Symphony Hotel Restaurant
- Enjoy a play in a downtown theatre
- Relax and enjoy the outdoors in Washington Park
- Find fresh produce at Findlay Market
- Visit the historic Over-the-Rhine district
Cincinnati Music Hall and More
- Cincinnati Music Hall – Located just next door to our inn, it is home to the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, the Pops, the Opera and the May Festival. Make the visit to Over-the-Rhine and stay at the Symphony Hotel.
- Beyond the Bricks: Outdoor Building Tour of Cincinnati Music Hall – Get outside for the inside scoop of Music Hall! Experience a 360 degree, around-the-building outdoor guided tour of Cincinnati Music Hall’s fascinating history and fabulous architecture.
- Washington Park – Located less than a block from our Cincinnati inn, this green oasis in the middle of an urban neighborhood offers tranquility and is surrounded by the city’s cultural institutions, which include the Music Hall, Memorial Hall, and the new School for the Creative and Performing Arts.
- Ensemble Theatre – This wonderful theatre is located within walking distance, seats 250 people, and utilizes local actors and drama students from the College-Conservatory of Music. The Ensemble Theatre is dedicated to supporting the performing arts.
- Cincinnati Shakespeare Company – Consistently pushing the envelope with concept staging, this company has attracted ever-increasing audiences of young theater-goers thanks to its brash, dynamic productions and youthful, energetic casts.
- Know Theatre – This nearby theatre is solidified by downtown Cincinnati as the home of contemporary, multicultural and provocative arts in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area and is home of the Fringe Festival.
- Findlay Market – With a variety of fresh produce brought in straight from local farms, this market has expanded from offering authentic German Wursts, European-style meats and cheeses, and hearty breads to a wide variety of cuisines such as Irish, Italian, African-American, Latino, Lebanese, and many more.